1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to upgrade to 3.50 with 3.11

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Boib, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Boib

Boib Guest

Hi I would like to know how to upgrade to 3.50 sony firmware from 3.11 to be able to downgrade. I downloaded the 3.50 sony eboot file I would like to know where to put it on the psp memory card. Thanks alot

2. redice

redice Regular member

1. rename the 3.50 eboot that you downloaded from 13840_EBOOT.PBP to EBOOT.PBP
    2. Plug our PSP in to your PC with the USB cable, activate USB CONNECTION ind in MY COMPUTER, now, navigate to PSP/GAME and make a folder called UPDATE
    3. PLace the EBOOT.PBP in that folder
    4. Run the update, if it doesn't see the file, rename it to just EBOOT

3. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

or just use the ALL downgrader (except 3.51) and then wont hav to upgrade...

herd somewhere that once u upgrade to 3.50 somink fuks up wen u go back down...

4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

no, the only problem is that u cant go back up past sony official 3.30+. u can still go to any custom firmware. anyway, the downgrader is only coded for 3.50, so (s)he needs to go to 3.50 anyways.

5. Boib

Boib Guest

ok i did it thanks alot everyone. When I go downgrade to 1.5 what custom firmware do you recommend.

6. redice

redice Regular member

your welcome. i say go with 3.40oe-a because it allows you to play all of the newer games that require the 3.40 firmware.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  7. DRUGLESS

DRUGLESS Regular member

8. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

Normally Id Say 3.40OE

!!! BUT !!!

cant get any PSX eboots to load on 3.40 And 3.03OE-C worked

if any1 can help me thn ill stay wit 3.40OE but if not then im downin to 3.03OE-C

HELP ME PLEASE!

9. RiPPERD

RiPPERD Guest

ok i managed to get "Crash Bandicoot 3 - Warped" to work with 3.40

had to put it in the GAME folder rather than the GAME150...

havnt tried any other games but if anyone got any info on POPS with 3.40OE then would be great help.

10. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Eboot ALWAYS goes into GAME folder. NEVER into GAME150, that's for 1.5 homebrews.