1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to upload PSX save games to PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by draggy, May 17, 2007.

1. draggy

draggy Member

Hello!

Guys, sorry if this is out of place or anything but I would just like to ask a question about how can I upload a PSX save game to my PSP? I can play PSX games even without the emulator. I am using 3.03 OE. When I looked at my saved games on the PSP it has some sort of a memory card for the psx but the saved game i wanted to upload for my PSP is a .GME. Is it possible or do I have to change the file format of the .gme?

Thanks in advance.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

3. draggy

draggy Member

hi again!

Thanks for your reply but apparently when I used the converter it can only change the .gme to .mcd and .mem and vice versa no .mcr. and this is what my save file looks like in my psp [​IMG] And when I upload a PSX game into my psp I just need to put in a directory like this H:\PSP\GAME\Crash Bandicoot. No need to install any PSX emulators. As you can see sir; the save game folder for the PSX game is SCUS94666 and inside is just a MEMCARD1 and a MEMCARD2 and I think it's in the .DAT format. So how am I going to put in the .mem or the .mcd file in the PSP?

Thanks in advance for the next reply kind sir

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

I really don't know, in fact, I havn't done any psx to psp save tranferring. You should ask in another forum. sorry

5. betty98

betty98 Member

tHIS MIGHT SOUND VERY CHEESEY BUT I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TRY TRANSFERING SOME MORE ! I HAVE NO CLUE AT ALL! I HAVN'T DONE IT IN A WHILE AND I FORGOT!