1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to use AR max codes

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Weasrock, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Weasrock

Weasrock Regular member

Ok, I can't find a simple explanation on how to input AR max cheat codes for PS2

Went into Expert mode. I entered a new game name...Grand theft auto San andreas

Then it asks for master code which I found and it is 26 digits total.

If I attempt to save at this point, it crashes

If I attempt to put in the cheat code after this, it says invalid ar max code

So can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to use this. Do I put in the master and the cheat codes at the same time and if so then what do I do with them so the game will recognize them?

Also is it O(the letter) or 0(the number)?

Trying to input the hot coffee codes, so if you can be specific, I mean do you put in master code then just the hot coffee or is there more such as enable girlfriends, uncensored hot coffee..what do I need to put in

2. Weasrock

Weasrock Regular member

So I downloaded the updated cheats, put it on the pendrive and loaded it onto my memory card.

AR Max now has the San andreas cheats listed.

But when I go to add a cheat, it stays in green and doesn't allow it to go into a folder to be checked or "activated." What do I do now?

so is this like a swap method where once the cheats are check, you swap out and start the game? does this work with a mod chip?