1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to use CD/DVD Generator v1 50

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by iso9000, Feb 5, 2005.

1. iso9000

iso9000 Member

Thanks to everyone that helped me in my last topic.I have rebuilt my shadow of rome iso with CD/DVD Generator v1 50.Now how do I get it to dvd. used the nero patch but it's not working I put the patch in the programe folder like I was told but I can't record the iso.

Thanks

2. KENTZee

KENTZee Member

hi once again iso9000 like i just posted on the original thread if it's not one then it's another... this may help in sum way but there's a full tutorial for dvd backup which i've been refering to but haven't had any luck due to the 1 cd/dvd gen issue. got everything else as advised but dat's another matter... anyways hopefully this link might help if u haven't come across it as yet as there's info that might fix ur prob... http://www.home.zonnet.nl/joeriroels/Download/DVD_games DVDRIPS and CD games_on_a_DVD_-JRLS.html

haven't had a chance to full proof this as yet but please let me know of any success or otherwise..... ;)