1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO: Use Rapidshare to get software

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by chunkhead, Nov 26, 2007.

1. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

It seems that there is some confusion as to how to use the Rapidshare screen, this should put an end to that! I use the Rapidshare site for hosting as it is a secure, fast and reliable server. I know the files are correct and cannot be modified by anyone other then myself! The links will NEVER be down!

1) Click on the link to the file you need...

[​IMG]

2) From the next screen, scroll to the bottom and click on the 'Free' button, unless of course you are a paid 'Premium' member. (If you actually read the instructions on this page it tells you what to do...)

[​IMG]

3) You now need to wait for your download slot, this number will count down!

[​IMG]

4) Fill in the box with code shown on your screen and click 'Download'. Don't bother changing the download location.

[​IMG]

That's it! You download window should now pop up and you can save the file like normal!

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

okay .... however do u know how to download multiple files (and max speed) without being the premium members?

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

You can try and cheat the system all day, you just can't! There's rumors of using proxies, reseting your modem, etc...

Best bet is to wait for a free trial! You can get software that checks for them every couple of seconds. That way, when they release a bunch of them, you get one. Free membership for a month.

There is also communities that share memberships...