1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to work ar-max with my pal ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Tical2k7, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Tical2k7

Tical2k7 Member

I want to play some pal (&ntsc) games using a Action Replay Max Evo but It is NTSC and my playstation only being pal wont handle it, so how would i get it to work?

like im doing Swap magic coder > ntsc boot > ar max > swap magic (ntsc copy) > pal boot > pal games and im getting nothng, how do i do it without exploit cd's / usb / mem card tricks?

also would swap magic > ntsc boot > ar max > nstc game work?

thakns

2. ibjaredu

ibjaredu Regular member

3. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

ARMax does not work with swap magic, you have to use the special ARMax Swap Magic version if you want to use ARMax with swap magic. There are both PAL and NTSC versions, I recommend you download both as to use codes with NTSC games you will have to use the NTSC version and PAL for PAL games.

Here are the links:

[NTSC] ARMax Evo - Swap Magic Version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/35773764/_NTSC__ARMax_Evo_-_Swap_Magic_Version.zip.html

[PAL] ARMax Evo - Swap Magic Version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/35766510/_PAL__ARMax_Evo_-_Swap_Magic_Version.zip.html

This is ARMax and it has been joined together with CDLoader so you are able to use a burnt copy of ARMax with burnt games and swap magic.

The instructions are in the zip file along with the actual image file.

4. Tical2k7

Tical2k7 Member

ok thanks alot, will check it out