1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to write a ps2 dvd?????????

Discussion in 'PS2' started by somuakash, May 5, 2007.

1. somuakash

somuakash Member

hi everyone,

I have a problem right now I just recently download a ps2 game and its an ISO image. I tried to burn it using Alcohol 120%. Once finished I was excited to play it in my PS2 console. Unfortunately Its not working. Did I miss something during the burning process. I am using DVD - R to burn the PS2 ISO. Any idea what is wrong? Any suggestions Thanks

2. somuakash

somuakash Member

plz give me a suitable ans i simply ask what is the sf to write a ps2 iso image which will be playble on ps2 console .ihave not a hd or mod chip or bla bla.i recently downloaded the hd loader for ps2 God of War 2 but it did not run on ps2 a system error is there invalid disk

3. ovrfiendx

ovrfiendx Regular member

I don't care what program you use to burn the disc if your PS2 is not modded in anyway you will never be able to play burnt games on it.

The best prog though is DVD Decrypter.

4. Narusuke

Narusuke Guest

Im new to this as well. But it is a known fact for anyone who has ever done this. You absolutely must have a Modded playstation in some way shape or form. You either have to have an Actual Mod Chip soddered into the ps2 or use a Swapdisk. Also the best program for burning games that I have seen people use so far is DvD Decrypter. I can give you links to Sites to get this program as well as where to Buy Swapdisk and The items needed to use the swapdisk if you need. Hope that helps.