1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by conan3636, Sep 16, 2004.

1. conan3636

conan3636 Member

How do I back up my DVD's? I cannot back up my Zoolander or Girl Next Door DVDs. What am I doing wrong? I tried using countless programs and none work for me.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

It would help immensely to know:

What apps you've tried and the exact errors messages associated with each one.

Make/model burner and firmware revision.

Brand/type media being used.

General PC specs.

Any and all other specific problems.

3. conan3636

conan3636 Member

Ive used DVD X Copy Plat, Clone DVD, Any DVD....none seem to work.I have a NEC DVD_RW ND-2510A burner. It always will have a read error or a redundency error. They always stop reading at the same % which on Zoolander happens to be 19%. I have actually ripped Zoolander with a program called Decss but I cannot burn it to a DVD.

4. conan3636

conan3636 Member

When I have clone DVD2 running, with Any DVD in the background my Zoolander DVD stops writing the file at 19 % and says "Data Error (cyclic redundancy check)." Then I click retry and it says "The parameter is incorrect. Please be sure that all required files are available and try again."

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Are the discs clean and scratch free? If an otherwise clean and scratch free disc keeps sticking at the same point then it's most likely a bad factory disc.