1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How well is Sony about replacing your console?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by anubis66, Jun 28, 2007.

1. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

I've had to send in two, one for visual issues which i discovered to be my tv, and the other for an ear piercing sound it make when folding (my third still does this, though not as bad. maybe my house?) They were pretty nice with me besides this one lady who was blaming me for everything and not wanting me to return it (i hung up on that b**** and called back). Return time was fantastic! Both times sending in my ps3 it was turned around in 3-4 days.

heres a good laugh, a guy who has returned 11 360's.
    http://games.slashdot.org/games/07/06/28/1829231.shtml

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  2. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

thats good to know because ive always heard that sony customer support was garbage i paid like 50 extra dollars for the no questions asked warranty from gamestop i could smash this thing into a million pieces and they will still replace it without having to go through the hassle of sending it back to sony

4. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

their customer support is wonderful, asleast ps3 wise. you just have to not say something completely stupid or they question you too much.