1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How (where) to get updates iLo DVDRHD04

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by jhayes, Dec 30, 2004.

1. jhayes

jhayes Member

I'm hearing alot about software updates for my DVDRHD04, where do I get these? Also, the region free hack is fantastic!

2. listenary

listenary Member

You can go to www.ilohelp.com and from the site, choose DOWNLOADS on the left-hand side of the screen. In the dropdown box, choose your model number, and the firmware page will come up. Currently, the newest firmware is dated 11/15/04. Download the firware, burn it to a CD as a data disc, insert it into your HD04, and it will complete the upgrade for you. That should do it.

-thelistenaryposition

3. adambrann

adambrann Member

I have set up a page with the different DVDR04/HD04 firmware files for download. The link is next to my signature at the bottom of this post.

ILO DVDR04/HD04 Firmware Download Page
    http://www.ss3f.com/ilo/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  4. deanberch

deanberch Guest

Please answer the question guitar. When WILL the new firmware be available for DVDRH04???

5. adambrann

adambrann Member

It was suppose to be out on Wednesday. Then I got an e-mail from them stating that they were suppose to be getting it for review on Wednesday and that it would probably be posted by Friday. Well... as we can see, it isn't here yet. My best assumption would be early next week but who knows!! We all sit waiting.