1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hows the online network?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BreakZ, Nov 19, 2004.

1. BreakZ

BreakZ Member

hi, i was thinking about getting a network adaptor but i just wanted to know if u have to pay a fee to play the games? I herd some are free, but some good games you have to pay?
    Also, whats the online community like? is it huge and your gaurenteed a game full of people to play 24/7, or is it small, and only the popular games have people in, and only at sertain times of the day?
    Thanks

2. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

All games I know of are free to play on-line, AT THE MOMENT. You can pretty much bet that they will start charging once everyone is using it.
    Every time I go on, there seems to be hundreds of people on-line, at all times of day or night. I think the less popular games may only have a few people on-line some times, but the main ones that you here about are always going to be busy.
    Playing on-line really makes a difference to game, its makes it much more fun to be playing against real people.

3. BreakZ

BreakZ Member

Charging soon! :( that means I will go out and buy all the stuff for it, then in a couple months they'll charge to get online!! :( no fare, cuse i'm not gona pay to go online, so it would have been a waist of money to buy everything.

4. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

I didnt say they were definately going to charge, it just wouldnt suprise me if they did. Thats the way things always seem to go. Perhaps it'll always remain free.

5. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

im pretty sure it will stay free. the only game i know of that you have to pay for is final fantasy.