1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HowTo:Safer way to delete sounds/pics off phone****LOOK HERE****

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by mossyy, Feb 27, 2005.

1. bklizard

bklizard Member

Actually, [bold]BootME[/bold], you can actually re-flash/flex the phone or both phones to the most current software version to allow for video recording... You will need to download PST (Motorola flash and test commands) utility or similar to update your phone. Be sure that your phone is fully charged (or mostly charged) before doing so, as this process will drain a bit of power... losing power in the middle of this power will result in a dead phone. You can find these files for your V3 here:
    http://motox.us/monster_packs.php
    (Files with flex included
    ***Be sure to backup your phonebook, photos, videos, custom ringtones, and/or animations or themes. The flex process will leave you phone in a factory state, with only all the original files and settings. You will need to re-customize your phone or re-upload these files after the flashing is complete. The only thing that it does not affect is your SIM's phonebook/applications.***

I think if you only want to enable video recording you will only need the re-flash for it; found here: http://motox.us/reflash.php
    It's the first one on top (R374_G_0E.42.0ER_reflash_MOTOX.shx)
    Again, you will need to acquire the PST tools...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  2. bklizard

bklizard Member

This site has great resources for everything about V3 / V3i / V3x phones.

3. BootMe

BootMe Regular member

I think i will call into my Contract supplier, and see if they can swap it for the latest one with video recording.
    I emailed motorola support, and they said that its the latest update to the phone that enables video recording.
    What gets me is, why didnt the enable video recording for its release?

4. jlavah

jlavah Regular member

i used to always bleep up my phone until this guide came out!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  5. emilamino

emilamino Member

PLZ HELP!!! i got slvr l7.. i messed around with my phone through p2k tools and got stuck with couple of problems... i cant access my videos folder and i cant change the style of main window from list to icons! PLZ HELP! thank you

6. jorahan

jorahan Guest

ARGH HELP THE VIDEO FILE IS GONE!!!! ON MY PHONE I CANNOT ACCESS!!!

7. OldEagle

OldEagle Member

HI All... Please can some one help me here... I' have an v1075 and i' wana delet all the anoyng files on cell... How shoul i' do... ? Thanks