1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hp not running WOW good???

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by qwerty977, May 21, 2007.

1. qwerty977

qwerty977 Guest

I have a hp D4100E computer with a AMD4200x2 processor 2 gigs of ram and a 256mb nvidia 6600 video card. When I run the game world of warcraft on the lowest settings it lags rediciously than I get disconnected. My laptop which has a core duo 1.6ghz processor 1 gig of ram and a 128mb intel Graphics Media Accelerator video card runs the game fine on almost all high settings wirelessly.

The hp also does not run BF2.

2. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

with those specs, you comp should easily play WoW. my only suggestion would be try and upgrade you video card drivers and see if that helps.

3. Spenman91

Spenman91 Regular member

The specs of the computer are deffinately fine. It could also be in addition to the Video card drivers, some sort of spyware or a virus that is slowing you down. Do you notice other programs running slower than normal?

4. qwerty977

qwerty977 Guest

My driver is the latest one. My internet is running really slow which I guess is the problem causeing certain applicaitons such as e-mail and internet explorer to run slow on my computer.

5. marsey99

marsey99 Regular member

i was going to say its you net not your pc.

you could try reseting you modem/router as this can help.

it could also be a virus running in the background and choking all your bandwidth.