1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

http://www.modchipkits.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by schicky47, Apr 26, 2003.

1. schicky47

schicky47 Member

If anyone else has had bad service from these guys, please let me know. It has been 2 weeks since i placed the order, and i chose 2 day shipping. Me and a buddy lost a bit of cash from these guys. We payed by credit card, so if anyone knows of a way to track who it is, or report to the the authorities, please hit me up with some help. Thanks in advance.

2. telescope

telescope Regular member

DID u try to contact them
    I hav heard about them
    They r quite ok
    But in some cases i hav seen that the modchips r despatched by the sites but might that wat ever u ordered got misplaced
    This also could be the problem
    Try to contact them at this e mail adress
    support@modchipkits.com
    And also let me know wat did they say

3. schicky47

schicky47 Member

I have tried contacting them various times at various addresses. Even the owners email at mhexter@hotmail.com. I finally got fed up and phoned my credit card company. They politely gave me a phone number that they got when the payment went through. I will wait till monday for the chips or a reply through email before i phone. But it looks like things will work out one way or another. If anyone would like this phone number, feel free to email me at knight_1001@hotmail.com

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

I have ordered from that site many times, and yes sometimes they are slow to respond. but they have ALWAYS corrected any problems I've had. be patient, as hard as that can be when you are waiting for something, but it is one guy that owns 3 sites and i assume he's very busy, but he always made good on any problems i've had. keep nailing his hotmail email addy, and i'm sure he'll take care of you.

5. schicky47

schicky47 Member

Yeah ive been patient. And i realize mail gets slow sometimes, and sometimes things just get delayed. But the fact is that he accepted payment 2 days after i ordered, so shouldnt the stuff be mailed out the day its accepted? thats they way i see it.

6. darthnip

yeah, in a perfect world, yes it should have been mailed. I've had bad experiences with them a couple of times, but all i'm saying is that they made good on everything for me, hopefully they'll take care of you too. just dont give up, i emailed him every single day for a week one time, then he finally responded, and apologized for the delay, and correctled my problem. keep us posted, maybe we'll have to add some pressure to help ya out :)

7. schicky47

schicky47 Member

Thanks for the support and encouragement not to give up Darthnip, i appreciate it. And yes i will keep you updated. I figure i will wait till sometime this week to actually phone the company, and im going to fax them 2morrow when i go to work.

8. darthnip

yeah i just know that i've always got good service from them even if i had to return stuff, and i've given the owner's email addy to a few people on here and they got helped that way too. In my experience, i've just assumed that the guy is incredibly busy and is sometimes slow to respond, but eventually they always took care of me. and he always seemed apprieciative of the business I've brought him and took care of everyone "eventually". he prolly get a million emails a day, thats why i always kept on it till i got a response. you'll get it, just hang in there.