1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUGE PROBLEM! PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by willea, Dec 21, 2004.

1. willea

willea Member

Hi!

Here's the thing. Got a modified xbox with xecuter2.x and (used to have) evox build3935. I rented the Chronicles of Riddick the movie, and popped it in to my xbox. Then something happened, and now when I boot the msdashboard comes up, instead of the Evox. When I try to FTP my way in I get nothing. How can I get in touch with my hdd and correct what happened? Still got the old hdd (8gb) and there's a working evox on it, so I'm able to boot evox to my box, but I just canät change hdd's while running...

Just to clarify, got a 120 gb in my xbox now, and the old one I just have on a shelf somewhere :)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  2. willea

willea Member

Anyone?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  3. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

Try making an evox boot disc. Then boot evox with that and you'll be able to ftp in and change whatever needs to be changed on your hdd.

4. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

or you can just download SlaYerS auto installer 2.6 and install evox from that.

bluebus, how do u make an evoX boot disc can u plz explain the process or link me to a tutorial plz.

5. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

I'm not bluebus but I can tell you how to do it.
    Get a cdrw and burn the default.xbe, evox ini and the folder with the skins along with some padding(I have a 100mb .bin file in mine) using nero.Use new compilation/cdrom iso/no multisession/iso 9660 mode level 1/Joliet off.
    .xbe file must be named default.xbe for it to boot up.