1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUUUGE problem please help ! PLEASE !

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jevo25, Jan 17, 2005.

1. jevo25

jevo25 Member

ok, this is what happend, i was playing perfect Dragon Quest 8 ( original japanese game)with my play2 and swap magic dvd, im around 40 hours into the game, and them ,the game starts to get long log times and now im at a point were i can play the game but when i try to go to a new area it starts to log and goes black and thats it,i can hear the music but no image, i can play ok but is when i go to this especific new area that the game freeze . Its not the my play2 cause im using 2 play2 and it ALWAYS happens in the same place, so its not my play2 lens, the dvd in playing is new and original i dont think is the dvd, im using swap magic version 3.02 . Do you think is the memory card? bad file or something ? what can it be im totally lost ( sorry for my bad english)

2. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

try renting the game and see if it loads past it. Is it a DVD9 game? Maybe you cant read dual layer good. It shouldnt be the memory card or anything to do with it. It hasd to be the PS2 or the disc. Check it for scratches.