1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am completely new, please guide me!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by alfrew, Jan 6, 2005.

1. alfrew

alfrew Member

Ok so I have a Dell with DVD burner in it. I have the basic Roxio that came with it. What do I need to burn a DVD, like Shrek or any movie? Then how do I do it?

2. alfrew

alfrew Member

Also, I know there are all kinds of guides, but I just need to know what I need before I start. Thank anyone and everyone for the help they can give me!

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Click on the software tab at the page top and download DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter(both free). Then click on the guide tab and read the guide on how to use Shrink with Decrypter. Thats all you need beside a dvd burner and blank media. Try that then come back with any questions or problems. Use a RW disc to practice with first.
    Good luck.

Jerry

4. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

You forgot to mention that he should also completely remove any roxio software as it can interfere with other programs.

5. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

You forgot to mention that he should also completely remove any roxio software as it can interfere with other programs.