1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am haveing a problem with the iso games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sallab, Jun 8, 2007.

1. sallab

sallab Guest

Hay

Now my PSP is set to 1.5 firmware, witch DevHook do I set in my PSP so that I could play all the games, but before that I need to know something, are all the games going to work with out any problems with the DevHook of 1.5, what I am traying to say is I installed in my PSP now the DevHook v0.46 but it always making problems in the game like I cant choose from the game menu list it always goes down to the last one and every time I tray to choose to start the game it goes back to the last choice in the menu.

Thank you

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

There's a much easier way to play ISO's. Just get custom firmware. It's the same thing as 1.5, only its drag and drop ISO's, customizable xmb, AND all the features of 3.40. So get 3.40OE-A. Here's a link to the easy installer:
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1134
    Once you update, you just put your ISO's in the ISO folder in the root of your memory stick. Also, once you've used that, to update just go to memory stick under game and go to 3.40oe flasher. Good Luck

3. sallab

sallab Guest

So there will be no problems like i said with the v0.46

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

as long as you can drag and drop files-you're golden!! and no need to hassle with devhook either!