1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am having problems saving game profiles running 3.03OE-B on my PSP can anyone help please.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by freebeer, Jan 22, 2007.

1. freebeer

freebeer Member

Hi I'm very new to this but I wonder if some one could please help.
    I have recently bought my 2 sons PSPs, 1 is a TA082 and the others not. After a lot of research I have downgraded them both to v1.50fw and then back up to Dark Alex's 3.03OE-B which is great. However when I back up and play one of their UMD disks from their memory stick only the TA082 PSP will allow game saves to be made on certain games, for instance Burnout Legends. On the other PSP it just freezes with a blank, back lit screen at the point of save or load, also some of the games won't even run on the older PSP either with Dev Hook or Fast Loader under IR Shell. I have tried downgrading it back to 1.50 then up to the official 2.71 to over write the flash, then back down again and finally back to 3.03OE-B to no avail. Could anyone suggest anything else I might try, Is there an application to "clean" the flash of any residual data so I could try a clean install?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as these late nights on the internet looking for answers are starting to take their toll!
    Thanks in advance.

2. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

ive also found this problem.i found that there are many different type of iso youve got to be sure you are only downloading the psp iso not for example a ps2 game iso if some of the games are not working this is probably the problem

3. freebeer

freebeer Member

Thanks, But these are not downloaded they are backed from UMDs.

4. freebeer

freebeer Member

As well as the game save issue, The TA082 PSP will run the ISO files directly from the game menu, while on the other PSP you need to go through Fast loader.