1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so pissed with M$ right now!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Domreis, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Ok I am so pissed right now.

January 31- I called M$ (Microsoft) and talk to an agent. He told me that they would ship me a box over night that I would receive on February 2ond, so I could ship my 360 to them for repair.

February 2nd- No box, so I call M$ to see what's up, and I was told the order was stuck in the system and that they would have to cancel it and I would have to call back in a half hour to resubmit the repair request. So I said ok I am down with that, and called back in half hour to set up the repair request, I was told that I would now receive my box on February 5th.

February 5th- No box so I call M$ at lunch to see whats up, they said that the order was stuck in the system again, and I would havew to do the same thing again, cancel, call back in a half hour. So I did that and was told I would get my Box on the 7th.

February 6th- For some reason I knew that there was most likely going to be a problem, so I called 1-800-4my-xbox, and was told the same fusking thing! SO I canceled the repair and resubmitted the repair request.

February 7th 6:00 AM- I called M$ before I went to School and was told that UPS hasn't come by because it was to early soI said I wold call back.

February 7th 3:30 PM- I called back, Guess what the fusking order was stuck in the system! I was pissed and was yelling and dropping the F bomb every other word, so I rep transfered me to his supervisor, I was assured that I would be shiped FEb 8th early morning! So I said ok!

February 8th- I got home from school and immediately called M$! To my surprise the repair request was stuck again. I am pissed! It doesn't seem as I will be able to get my XBOX back ever! I am so sad and I am wondering what I can do! I just needed to tell someone! I am going to call back and give M$ hell!

So yeah thats why I am pissed!

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

tell them if they cant get you the stuff you need as stated in the terms of agreement then you will be forced to contact a lawyer...that always works

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to safety valve for obvious reasons

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

To bad I have already used that! They say it is a problem with the "system" and they are doing all they can!

5. dazila

dazila Regular member

I wouldnt be suprised I mean look at what they gave on an Operationg system that should make you say "WAW" yeah you do say waw but for how shit it is thats how their customer service is they are what i call inexperienced you can rung them 1million times say that you reformated and need an xp serial again even though you install it on multiple systems now thats stupid,Ring them say how crap their service is and ask thme ot explain in detail why tis taking so long if they refuse then say "Ill refuse to buy any microsoft products if you dont say" Man what they have done to you is just sad!