1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am trying to upgrade 3.03 oe-c please help i am waiting

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by juniora, Mar 17, 2007.

1. juniora

juniora Member

hello all and thanks to whoever is reading, i am in the middle with my other computer to try to prepare my psp from 1.5 to 3.03 oe-c in the instructions of dark alex it asks me to execute the update maker to generate a dxar file. i do not know how to do this please help i am in the middle of this but when i open the oeupmaker folder under psp/game/oeupmaker all i have inside the folder is 150.pbp, 303.pbp, eboot.pbp. how do i get it going from here. thanks again

2. psp_crazy

psp_crazy Member

Now click it in the GAME menu in your XMB.

3. juniora

juniora Member

thanks for that quick reply i got it. thanks I have trying to play a game for 3 days now but i am being very carefull thanks

4. juniora

juniora Member

please help, i have downloaded the 3.10 oe-a update maker and when i run it from my psp it says that the dxr file was created however the version on the psp remains at 1.5 is it not supposed to update by itself

5. juniora

juniora Member

wow this is awesome 3 days later and i got it working now i am just downloading some samples. please if anyone has the problems that i have mentioned please let me know so that i can try to help as much as possible. I really want to thank this forum for being so helpfull I will try to pass the experience along as you have all shown me
    thanks again

6. jendrin

jendrin Member

hello can u pls tell me the link on tutorial on how to upgrade my 1.5 psp to a 3.03OE-C? and what are the advantges of 3.10oe-a from a 3.03OE-c? can u also pm me links on where u get ur iso's?
    thx!=)

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

search? theres a winstaller at the top of the forms index.............