1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am trying Univers_Brick3 but Pandora 3.xx just corrupts the MS. Help?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by DPUMA8, Dec 9, 2007.

1. DPUMA8

DPUMA8 Regular member

I am trying to use my fat PSP 3.52 M33 CFW to install CFW to my new 3.71 PSP SLim. I was told to look at the thread entitled, "GUIDE: Universal Unbricker DC-3 + MS Multi IPL Loader" but it will not work for me.

When I run the "Pandora Installer for 3.XX", it creates the necessary files but when it returns to the XMB, my memory card keeps flashing once every .5 seconds and there is no more game folder to continue with. It says there is no memory card inserted.

I have a 2GB and a 4GB Sandisk memory card. Any more help as to how I can continue or an alternate method that will work for me?

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

There have been some having that issue on my guide. It probably is a Memory Stick issue.

in any case those that have had issues used my old guide which you can find HERE.

So try that out.

3. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

try to use total easy newbie installer
    work great on any psp fat or slim (ofw or cfw)
    just read the note inside and very easy to install
    so l found this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zquY78iqaLE

hope this help

4. carp940

carp940 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2007
  5. DPUMA8

DPUMA8 Regular member

Hey everyone! Thanks a ton and I have this thread saved as a favorite. I tried the old guide by Larry but when I enter in the".bin" at the end, I get a pop up that asks what I want to use to open the .bin.

I have the "msinst" and "mspformat" in the PANDORA folder on the C:.
    (C:\PANDORA\msinst and C:\PANDORA\mspformat)