1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am want some help please.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by horntail, Nov 24, 2003.

1. horntail

horntail Member

OK, I am going to buy a <a href="http://www.ps2cover.com/slidecardsm3.html">Slide Card & Swap Magic 3.0 Disc Set
    </a> I want to be able to buy a game, copy it, and be able to play the copy. Using the easiest, cheapest (I am certainly up for warez and cracks.), and most reliable way that you all know of. I will be doing this on both DVD games and CD games so obviously, I have a DVD-R and CD-R burner.
    -Horntail

P.S. If you find anywhere where I can download games to burn, that's a bonus, but it wont fix my problem.

2. horntail

horntail Member

OK, I am going to buy a Slide Card & Swap Magic 3.0 Disc Set from http://www.ps2cover.com/slidecardsm3.html I want to be able to buy a game, copy it, and be able to play the copy. Using the easiest, cheapest (I am certainly up for warez and cracks.), and most reliable way that you all know of. I will be doing this on both DVD games and CD games so obviously, I have a DVD-R and CD-R burner.
    -Horntail

P.S. If you find anywhere where I can download games to burn, that's a bonus, but it wont fix my problem.

(sorry for the double post, not used to the forums yet.)

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Ok, well you broke a few rules in your post (warez, cracks, downloads), but dvd decryptor will copy games and it is free. You do need a dvd burner though. I also recommend the flip top over the slide card._X_X_X_X_X_[small]V4 PS2, flip top, SMD, CDLoader
    Pioneer 105, Memorex 4X DVD-R
    DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, Nero[/small]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2003
  4. horntail

horntail Member

sorry, didnt know I wasn't allowed to say those words, just thought I couldn't offer the contents. anyways, i think I'll buy the best software recomended, so please start recommending, and walk me through making a playable backup. (fliptop cover voids warranty, but my warranty is over so im still thinking about it, thanks for the input though.)
    -horntail

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

my personal favourites are record now for ps2 dvd backups and clone cd for ps2 cd backups

6. horntail

horntail Member

ok, cool. More Input is nice peeps! I just found this, anyone use it? any good? MyPS2Backup

7. benagain

benagain Regular member

I've never heard of MyPS2Backup, but I have used Nero and dvd decrypter. It was free and it works great.

8. benagain

benagain Regular member

I've never heard of MyPS2Backup, but I have used Nero and dvd decrypter. It was free and it works great.

9. j2huggar

j2huggar Regular member

I usually use Nero also, but I just use the copy DVD option, which has always worked fine for me. If you're going to actually buy a dvd-burner make sure you use good discs. Bad disks are almost always my downfall.

10. solidcad

solidcad Member

hey ppl i have a problem with my no solder modchip for my version 4 ps2. the problem is that when i press the eject button for 4 seconds the tray does come out the light does turn orange but after five second it does turn green again but the tray does not go back in????whats up with that it was working fine for about 2 months....please help??

11. mgb0101

mgb0101 Member

I've used Nero for all of my DVD and CD backups and it works just fine. Yes, make sure you use good media cause no matter what kind of software and hardware you use, bad media will almost always never work. I use Nero with a TDK 440 +\- burner and a DMS v2.0.

12. horntail

horntail Member

Solid cad, Don't go off topic, make your own post, dont steal others please.
    Anyways, So Nero is good huh? I will look into it. I already have a DVD burner, it's from Sony's VAIO corporation, it's *4x max write/2x max rewrite/6x max read* This should work right?
    j2huggar, What are better discs thatn others? (just recomend a couple good and bad brands.)

thanks for the input, keep it comin!
    -Horntail

13. mgb0101

mgb0101 Member

if you have a v1-v3 ps2, make sure your burner writes dvd-r. those versions of ps2 wont read dvd+r.

14. horntail

horntail Member

how do i see what version I have? I think it's 7 but some sites say different things mean different stuff. Whats a good, solid, website to tell from?

15. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if you got it within the last year and a half, it should read both formats.