1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I backed up two of my games but....

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by eliteg19, Nov 12, 2004.

1. eliteg19

eliteg19 Member

hey,

does anyone know why after backing up my mortal kombat deception and lotr 3 age games keep lagging and freezing mometarily on menus and so forth. I mean backed up my final fantasy games and they run perfect.....i used different disks this time, not sure if thats it. the blue line appear meaning their good burns. i dont know it just seems weird...does anyone have any advice. i'd appreciated. later.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Well, what discs are they?

3. eliteg19

eliteg19 Member

yea...well the games that run flawlessly are burned on DVD+R KHypermedia (rw, 1x-2.4x, 4.7 gb, 120 min video). I burned mk deception and lotr 3 age on Memorex dvd+r (rw 8x 4.7gig, 120 min video)....now last time I heard memorex was good media brand. the difference is on the 8x memorex vs khypermedia being 1x-2.4x. and i used different burning programs( for the games that run perfect i used nero and for mk and lotr i used a standard program on my sony viao desktop) well thats all the info i can give u...get back to me.

btw thanks for responding.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

the ps2 consoles don't like 8x media. BTW memorex +r are alright, but stay away from the -r.