1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i badly need a unlock code for 1600 PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by umaird, Feb 1, 2008.

1. umaird

umaird Member

HI,
    i am trying to unlock my nokia 1600, i paid one of the sites to unlock it but the code did not work. i tried emailing them calling them but they dont reply its been a week! :(
    i need this phone unlocked soon, because i dont have phone to use anymore. your help is greatly apreciated Thank you so much

Model: Nokia 1600
    service Provider : tracfone

if you need anything do please let me know!
    Thank you guys sooo much!

2. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

Your phone will need to be flashed to remove the time tank or unlocking would be useless because I know you don't want to continue buying units just for your minutes to work.

Example: You have 5 units left but you have 100 minutes on a T-Mobile sim. You would only be able to use 5 of the minutes from T-Mobile because you only have 5 units left in the time tank. It's a built in software that can't be unlocked by code, only with flashing the phones software and removing the time tank.

That said, you need to buy another phone. Plain and simple. Flashing normally runs about $30 on average and the 1600 is to cheap of a phone for putting that kind of money into it.