1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i bet this is bs but...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lanepwnu, Mar 28, 2007.

1. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

someone told me that if you put an hdd and linux on your ps2 then you can run this (forgot the name) linux based xbox emulator on your ps2. he said he tryed using the real xbox discs but they just would show the dvd that says put in your xbox to play so he made isos of them and put on hdd. i think he is lying cause the ps2 cant even run n64 emus why would an xbox work? don't know i guess anything is possible but it would be extremely slow wouldn't it? you would have to run on 2 mobo's with like an overclocking chip and even then you would get the skippys

plz tell me the answer so i should know whether to get to work on it.

thanks guys

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

The Linux kit for PS2 contains a 40 GB HDD, network adapter, monitor cable, USB keyboard and mouse, Linux (for PlayStation 2) version 1.0 software distribution on 2 DVD-ROM Discs.

CxBx is an Xbox emulator for Linux.

Whether you can run CxBx on this Linux I do not know.

3. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

wow i heard you could get linux on ps2 but i didnt know you could turn it into a full blown computer. wow wish i could do that with xbox with windows xp but you cant have everything