1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i brick my psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rammm, Aug 29, 2007.

1. rammm

rammm Member

i've been messing with the flash0 i did back up..
    when i copy back my back up files back to my psp now my psp cannot start i can go to the recovery menu.. what should i do?

2. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

find someone with a psp with custom firmware, use a spare batty and mem card, and make that jig kick, it works trust me i brought back a fully bricked psp like urs that i bought for 40 bucks while back :) thats ur only bet right now ( ps its not really that hard to make the jigkick and magic stick) look around and i stress that u need a psp with custom firmware to make this stuff on ( or thats what i read when it came out) GL

3. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

sorry for double post, but in ur recovery there is a load eboot file, i think u can use that but u dont have one there do u??? look around for info on that and put a file there thur usb in recovery and then run it and u should be good that way too GL agian

4. rammm

rammm Member

is there any other way?

5. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

well see ur at a semi brick right now cause u can get into recovery, u need to look into getting the eboot.pbp that u need to run in the recovery menu, run program at /psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp once u find out that and boot that file there after making the recovery folder u will be back on track but this and the jigkick are u only options that i know of and i dont think there is any other way

6. rammm

rammm Member

i don have a recovery/eboot.pbp in my game folder.. how?

7. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

ok u want to look for the file called 1.50 Recovery Winstaller

then u will want to do this
    1.) Hold the power button up on your psp, for atleast 5 seconds until PSP turns off.

2.) Turn PSP back on and immediately press and hold R trigger until reaching recovery menu.

3.) Use option 3, "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP"

4.) Read warning's on screen of PSP, agree, wait until your told to restart the psp.
    after that u will be back at 1.50 and then u can update to what ever firm u want agian.. just becareful i have bricked a psp and not been able to get in to recovery ( hence why it was a full brick) ( but not anymore with my jigkick and magic stick )u should look into them.. u should try doing a serch for the file i listed and try at qj.net gl