1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Bricked My psp and i cant even access MY recovery menu

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mymomma8, Jan 19, 2008.

1. mymomma8

mymomma8 Member

I Bricked My psp and i cant even acces MY recovery menu!!!!! WHich means i can't even acces usb mode to copy files!!!!! WHat can i do!!!!! i made a jigkick battery by removing the leg all i need is the files!!!!!!!!!! please help running psp firmware 3.80 m33 on slim psp

2. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

Learn to spell.

Don't use caps lock or else you'll get banned.

Change your siggy, it's not appropiate.

This will create the Magic Memory Stick for you: http://dl.qj.net/TOTALNewbi-easyInstaller-PSP-Tools-Utilities-(on-
    PC)/pg/12/fid/14749/catid/193

To get the files onto your memory stick, your need to get some sort of Memory Stick reader.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You spell better then I do and you defiantly are not typing in all caps.

Plus HERE is a link that actually works. You will either need a PC with a card reader or a PSP custom firmware or Official Firmware to install the files to Memory Stick.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

haasmon92 - learn not to to play moderator, you should raise an offensive report instead...

mymomma8 - that signature does indeed need changing; thread title renamed, a thread title of "I NEEEEDD HEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!" is pointless and unhelpful, use sensible thread titles in future.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008