1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can not backup DVD!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by rawgarlic, Apr 8, 2005.

1. rawgarlic

rawgarlic Member

I cant back my dvd movie: touching the void, to my computer. copy protection error. any way to get around it? thanks

2. crozzman

crozzman Regular member

Did you try using DVD Decrypter.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

@rawgarlic -in addition to crozzman's suggestion, there's no tricky protections on this movie out of the ordinary.

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Make sure the disc is as clean as possible and buff it out the best you can. Even the slightest mar can effect the ripping process.

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

what programs are you using? try using dvd shrink with any dvd running in the background should work then burn with nero or dvd decrypter.

6. rawgarlic

rawgarlic Member

I have downloaded DVD decrypter and it backed up fine.Then i went into shrink and opened files and opened it and it worked fine from there. before i tryed opening dvds that i had done before and now nothing (before my computer had a virus so i got it fixed - re -edited everying) so i dont know what the problem is i have 2 disc drives same problem( saying copy protect and the something about E/S

7. rawgarlic

rawgarlic Member

I have downloaded DVD decrypter and it backed up fine.Then i went into shrink and opened files and opened it and it worked fine from there. before i tryed opening dvds that i had done before and now nothing (before my computer had a virus so i got it fixed - re -edited everything) so i dont know what the problem is i have 2 disc drives same problem( saying copy protect and the something about E/S