1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can trade

Discussion in 'PS2' started by breakdeck, Dec 12, 2004.

1. breakdeck

breakdeck Member

I have scph10000.bin and scph39001.bin but cannot get my hands on ROM1.bin. If anyone wants to trade, e-mail me at noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com with ROM1.bin attached and I'll send you my two bios files. If you already have both files, please send me ROM1.bin anyway!!! I also have quite a few PSX and PSOne bios files to share. thanks!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  2. punx777

punx777 Regular member

dont ever post emails!!!!! READ THE FORUM RULES NOOB

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Have a look at the forum rules breakdeck. No posting email addies.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  4. teggy

teggy Regular member

If you are using epsexe, then you don't need any other files. I didn't need any, and you don't get roms for it anyways. It's real games or backups of real games(or if you find them they they won't be on regular rom sites). As usual you must own the real copy of the game or else you must delete the game image in 24hrs

5. ymda03752

ymda03752 Guest

[bold]TO WHOM EVER WHO IT MAY CONCERN[bold]

Hey, you would not need a ROM1 or any of those crap if you have the real bios. You just need to rename the bios file to ROM1.bin, ROM2.bin and EROM.bin. of course thats all it requires

Early versions of the PS2-THE SCPH10000 usually had all of the control stuff for the CDVD drives on the memory card, but later versions of the PS2 came out with changes !!! OBVIOUSLY!!!

The SONY Team decided to install the CDVD software on a separate bios file this named as ROM1.bin and so and so... so it changed a lot in the latest versions. But now that you ask... you just need to make copies of the BIOS file and RENAME IT!!!!!!!!! (as explained above)

if u need more help, ask that gang around here.

they are usually a bit helpful.

By the way, i'm a newbie and o'course am ready to help if its not against the rules. I hope i'm not breaking any rules!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!??!?