1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cannot find the threads I post in (Subscribing and such)

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by dvaesedum, Aug 12, 2007.

1. dvaesedum

dvaesedum Member

Guys, I know you like your board, I know it's the legendary afterdawn board and has been like this for a long time, but whenever I post a thread, or I need to subscribe to a thread, I must bookmark it in Firefox, and then I get a full bar of bookmarks, and it's a mess.

How about giving us an option to subscribe to threads like on vBulletin, or have a list of the threads we posted in for our choice of how many days ago? How about giving us the option to see all the threads we have posted?

Will this ever happen, or will this be just another forgotten suggestion?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

we [bold]have[/bold] all those options. when you're logged in, you can clearly see a button on a thread saying "subscribe." when you post, you can choose whether or not to have email alerts when the thread is updated. if you go into your account information, you can list all the threads you've posted in, most current at the top. there's also a link to it on the home page.

4. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member