1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't burn a working CD Loader....

Discussion in 'PS2' started by axess68, Oct 22, 2004.

1. axess68

axess68 Member

For some reason, I've never been able to burn CD Loader and have it work. To boot it up, I use Swap Magic CD 3.2. Swap Magic boots up fine, I swap the disk, press X, and the cd spins up with no results but a flashing red and blue border on the screen.

What am I doing wrong? I tried all versions of CD Loader. I burned the CD at slow speeds and fast speeds.. but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help?

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

I had trouble with it when I first tried to use it 1 1/2 yrs ago. I must have burned 5 copies that wouldn't work using various methods on 2 different iso files. What finally worked was a different one that was in bin/cue format instead of iso. I don't remember where I got it since it was so long ago though. I don't know why the iso wouldn't work since the PS2 CDs I had would burn fine using the same burning programs and media.

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

if you can't get cd loader to work and you only need it for dvd backups why not give dvd loader a try it does the same thing as cd loader but you burn it to dvdr instead of cdr and boot it with your swapmagic dvd

4. axess68

axess68 Member

I finally got CDLoader to work by burning the image with Nero and burning it on the slowest speed setting.

My new PSTwo is having issues with my Swap Magic 2 DVD, so I have to order a new one.

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

glad you got cd loader to work happy gaming