1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't burn movies i'd ripped with Smartripper

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by thrasherb, Aug 21, 2003.

1. thrasherb

thrasherb Member

Hey everyone, i'm new at this and you are definatley a lot better and know more so i need some help. After i've ripped a movie with either Smartripper or DVDecrypter, i can't burn it. I try to burn it with either MyDVD, Roxio Dvd maker, or INstant DVD maker, but non of them work. They either don't acknowledge the file as movie files or it says that the program doesn't support that kinda of file. I tried putting it in movie maker but it acknowledges it as a song, which is weird cuse i can watch like nothing was wrong. If anyone knows or thinks they know the answer, please help me out. Thanks.

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

You don't need to use any of those programmes. You just load (drag and drop) the video files you have in to a burning rom prog such as Nero using the DVD Video option and burn. The files you have must amount to no more than 4.38Gb of course.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2003