1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i cant burn ps2 games i tried everything please help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by anth2213, Oct 3, 2004.

1. anth2213

anth2213 Guest

im a beginer at burning games but i read around and i did what it told me to i put my game in the dvd writer and burn the image to the computer then i burn image to a blanck dvd-r and it doesint work in my ps2 i have the mod chip so please anyone help tell me if im doing anything wrong

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

what mod chip are you using? what game is it your trying to backup? what brand of dvdr discs did you use? were they + or - r? what version of ps2 are you using?

3. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

what burning program are you using?

for starter, you can use "alcohol 120%" program to burn the games. you can also use "DVD Decrypter" to burn your games also. don't use nero since those don't work well.

if you have v1-3 of the ps2, rumor about the v1-3 that it doesn't read dvd+ well.

and modchip in this case is not an issue here (i think) so don't worry about the mod.

4. anth2213

anth2213 Guest

i am using the magic 3.1 v2 and the dvd disk is a dvd-r and i tried alcohal 120% i tried them all games x copy i need help

5. anth2213

anth2213 Guest

my ps2 modle number is

SCPH 30001

6. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

have you ever had any backups work, what method do you use to boot your backups(just insert backup,press reset after inserting disc etc), what brand of dvd-r discs are you using?

7. anth2213

anth2213 Guest

i never tried backup all i did was download my games and then burn then to a cd and they worked the backups work work for some reason and i dont use anything to load them.it doesint say what brand of dvd-r disks its just a mirror on the dvd it does say anything