1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant burn the .BIN & .CUE

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Th3On3, May 2, 2005.

1. Th3On3

Th3On3 Member

Hello,

I have downloaded a movie and their are FOUR files. TWO are BIN files and the other TWO are CUE Files. I have read some stuff in the " .BIN / .CUE / .ISO Frequently asked questions. READ1ST (" but i really didnt understand what to do. I'am also using Nero for trying to burn the files on to a CD-R.

I just need to know what do i have to rip?? all the files or just the BIN or just the CUE?? cause when i tryed adding all the files to the cd it said theirs not enough space and the CD-R is a 74 MIN/650 MB. The video i downloaded said SVCD so i opened up SVCD in nero and it still didnt work.

Please Help

Thanks

2. camstuf

camstuf Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2005
  3. camstuf

camstuf Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2005
  4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Ok the first thing you need to do is download dvd decrypter.

The 2nd thing you need to do is you should notice that each bin file has a corresponding cue file.This is why you have 2 bin and 2 cue files.

Ok this is the 1st step.Create 2 folders on your hard drive.Cut and paste a bin file with its corresponding cue file into one folder and the other bin file and cue file in the other folder.Name one folder disc 1, the other disc 2.

Now open dvd decrypter:

At the top of the screen there is a [bold]mode tab[/bold] click it.
    Go to the bottom of the tab and where it says [bold]ISO[/bold]then [bold]write[/bold]make sure you select that button.

The next step is then locate where disc 1 is on your computer.See where it says sourc under the list of tabs at the end of the source button , click on the folder and direct your computer to where the disc 1 is.When you have got there you should notice that your bin file is there but no cue file.Dont worry thats how its meant to be.

Once you have added the file put your disc in the drive and select burn.If your file fits onto a cdr that is ok but if it is larger than a cdr you will need to put a dvd disc in the burner.Once you get the 1st disc done do the same for the second.

Any probs , just repost

andmerr

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2005