1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i cant copy dvds with nero 6

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by waxxy, Oct 3, 2004.

1. waxxy

waxxy Member

hi im having serious problems copying dvds which ive burnt with nero 6..everytime i put in a blank its saying theres not enough room to copy on to the blank and it ejects it..but there is enough room ive tried copying things with only 1-2gb and put a 4.7gb blank in the other tray and its still coming up cannot copy onto this disc please insert larger disc:( does anyone know how i can solve this ?and the error is only happening with dvds ive burnt with nero in the first place if ive burnt something using dvd shrink or decryptor theres not much problems only a few will give the eror but if ive encoded a movie or burnt a game using nero the second i try doing another copy it wont allow me....thanks :)

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Try using Windows Explorer to drag and drop the Video-TS folder from the DVD to your Hard Drive.

Then launch Nero Express or Nero Burning ROM and select DVD-Video, and add the contents of the Video_TS folder into the Video_TS folder in Nero, and then try and burn. Do you still have problems if you use this process?

Regards,

Craig

Ahead Software
    USA

3. waxxy

waxxy Member

no ive no problems burning video files if theyve been put on my hard drive im just having problems making another copy later ..if i burn anything with nero(music/games/dvds)then i cant do another copy even though theres loads of room on the blank dvds its still saying cant copy onto this disc please insert bigger disc..:( i cant understand why its doing this ive updated my nero and its still doing it..is there anything you can suggest please?thanks for your reply:)

4. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hi Waxxy,

First, we need to see to what extent you have issues.

Which is why I suggested the steps I did so we can see to what extent you are having issues.

Regards,

Craig

Ahead Software
    USA