1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can't find a suitable screen protector for my Nokia N95

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by john2999, May 17, 2007.

1. john2999

john2999 Member

I just bought a new mobile of Nokia N95, but after I looked around the shop nearby, I can’t find a screen protector for this model. Although I can buy a sheet & cut it myself, but as the mobile got a corner at top and I think I can’t cut it nicely. Anyone who know where can I find this model screen protector?

2. andyxp

andyxp Guest

Smooth installation of screen protector
    Eliminating air bubbles is easy, just using a standard credit card to push the air bubbles out.
    For removing dust, one solution is to use a can of condensed air to blow dust away from your device’s screen. Another solution is turn on the hot water in your bathroom and allow it to steam up the room. Dust particles adhere to the steam rather than your handheld's screen, creating a perfect environment for applying a screen protector
    If you found it still fail, then maybe the quality of screen protector

Next time you can try WriteShield or ExpertShield screen protector, their overall quality are good compare to others in my past experience.

3. john2999

john2999 Member

Many thank you!

4. andyxp

andyxp Guest

ExpertShield <product> Screen Protector
    ExpertShield Crystal Clear Protective Film (ES-CCPF) consists of 1) a scratch-resistant PET layer and 2) a residue-free Silicone Gel Solution layer. The Silicone Gel Solution uses a patented formula that creates an air vacuum between the bonded substrate (PET film) and any smooth surface.

The successful result of a glass-like finish is dependent on the consistency of the Silicone Gel Solution and its even distribution against the substrate. The process of bonding the Silicone Gel Solution to the PET is inherently difficult and requires a dust-free environment and precision machinery. There are two main processing plants that supply ExpertShield with this process – both located in Japan and both adhering to the strictest quality standards.

Features:
    A) anti-scratch – Designed to be used with a Stylus or other pointed objects.
    No air-bubbles – PET will cling smoothly in the absence of dust / dirt or oils (fingerprints).
    B) High Transparency – Glass-like finish when applied successfully.
    C) Reusable – Designed to be applied and re-applied without loss of “vacuum effect” as long as there are no contaminants on the Silicone Gel Solution Layer.
    D) No residue – No marks or residue will be left on the surface when removed.
    E) Easy Removal – The PET is easily removed by releasing the air vacuum which can be done by 1) using a piece of strong adhesive to lift one of the corners or 2) by sliding a thin piece of plastic polymer between the PET and the device (remember that there is only an air vacuum and NO ADHESIVE, thus there always a micro gap between the PET and the surface).

Visit http://www.expertshield.com for more details

5. andyxp

andyxp Guest

How to do a smooth installation of screen protector?
    I just bought a new screen protector of my new Nokia N95,
    However, I can’t eliminate the air bubbles & dust between them. Any idea can help to accomplish this problem.