1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I CAN'T FTP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by davidt800, Mar 30, 2005.

1. davidt800

davidt800 Member

Hi Everybody
    I have just installed EvoX using Slayers auto installer 2.6. When i go into system settings at the top of the page it says IP and then nothing after it but then further down the page it says IP-192.168.1.200 I cannot seem to FTP into my xbox from IE or flash FXP-what must i do or what am i doing wrong? I used the username xbox and passwoed xbox.
    Many thanks

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

search the forums or get on the webchat.

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Are you doing a direct connection or through a router?

If you're going direct, make sure you're using a CROSSOVER cable, not a patch cable. Also, you're LAN settings have to be adjusted to FTP into your xbox. Click the link in my sig for more details.

4. davidt800

davidt800 Member

Hi
    No more problems got it all sorted now-have backed up 2 games so far and they work perfectly! This is my first time backing up too!

5. jonbonbon

jonbonbon Member

im havin trouble ftping. i have all the programs but flashfxp doesnt read the xbox.im using a cross over cable
    i have an evox dashboard and i haad put all the settings like in the tutorials but it still doesnt read the xbox
    (by the way my network icon say network is unpluggd)i dont no if this is a problem and if it is how do i fix it