1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant get any program to burn an ISO

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by HelloGuy, Dec 26, 2004.

1. HelloGuy

HelloGuy Member

no program gets past writing the lead-in on my dvd.. i have a pioneer dvr-108... i am trying to burn I-Robot, i used dvd shrink to shrink it down to fit o na DVD then burn it with nero... it writes a label to the DVD and thats it thereby turning it into a coaster.. nero wont burn it, dvd decrypter wont burn it.. i dont know what is going on.. when i insert a blank dvd and go to "my computer" is says the disc is a dvd-r but the drive is labeled as a CD drive... what is going on with this thing? it was able to read a DVD and rip it but not burn it? any help is appreciated.

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

What format is the file in that you are trying to burn.

What type of burning project are you doing.

3. HelloGuy

HelloGuy Member

i tried burning an ISO and i also tried to put all the vob, etc. files in the TS_VIDEO folder and burning it like that, neither burned.. i am trying to burn I-Robot.. i am using nero dvd-video, not working.

4. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

What you want to do is use winrar or a related program. From that you are likely to either get just a video files or a cue and bin file.