1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant get guilty gear x2 to boot?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sideshow, Nov 7, 2003.

1. sideshow

sideshow Regular member

Hey whats up gamers. I tried making a backup of guilty gear x2 for my v4/nosolder ps2 and the game seems to freeze right after you press x to boot the game on the swap magic screen. It just exits the swap magic screen and then stays black. I tried using the double disc check method as for (silent hill 3, tombraider, and splinter cell) and yet the same freezing occurs. I use record now max to make backups and have been 99% successful in the past with many games yet guily gear x2 doesnt want to boot. I know I burned the game successfully because I was able to copy the game to my harddrive again with the apple DVD-R copy. Any suggestions?

2. sideshow

sideshow Regular member

Has anybody been able to get a backup of this game to work?

3. Prodmage

Prodmage Member

Hey. Yeah, I made a copy of guilty gear x2 and it works fine. I use swap magic 2.0 with the flip top and nero express 1:1 copy. Sorry don't know what to tell ya. Maybe burning at a slower speed? Good luck.

4. sideshow

sideshow Regular member

Thanks for the reply. I burned it at 2X on a apple DVD-R using record now max. Never had any problems in the past for burning games and I have burned many games.