1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't load Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Saves. (M3 Simply)

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Kamahl, May 8, 2007.

1. Kamahl

Kamahl Regular member

My firmware is up to date, and I've tried a few different things but no luck, any advice?

Thanks.

2. dabundan

dabundan Regular member

try dling a fresh copy of the programs that the m3 needs, a new copy of pokemon and try it again.

3. mamsa

mamsa Guest

Same problem here with pearl, although I have SuperCard AND R4

and the problem is same in both of them first I played the game every thing is fine. But after I saved and then tried to play some other time what happens is that after I press start and my save details appear, the green light on my DS starts to blink! Then if I try to load the save file I just get a black screen. And I have downloaded the rom from many sites many times....

what bothers me is that I saw a video on you tube of a guy playing Pearl on his R4 and did load his save...I asked him but no answer.

and by the way diamond doesn't work on my SC or R4

4. naruto238

naruto238 Member

iv'e looked every were and almost started to cry because i coul not find an answer. i have action replay max gba/ds and when i try to back up my save it says unknown save file type. i have version 1.04us and it still does not work. i was looking for a newer update but could not find one. if anyone could tell me how to fix this i would be truly grateful

5. naruto238

naruto238 Member

the game i have is pokemon diamond

6. yjusa

yjusa Member

My Pokemom Diamon.nds rom also did not save. I know it drove me crazy. I was kick kick my self and loudly scremming F#$%$# steaming out why????? But then, It worked...:-0 How i did it??????. There are two why to make Pokemon daimon/pear to save games.
    1. Replaced your non working *.sav files from working save files using someone posted on web. Pokemon diamon.sav file. It will work, you’ll save it over your own play. But can't save again if you loose *.sav

2. The Pokemon clean dump rom needs to be patched with IPSwin program. I don't know detail about IPSwin Patches. Google it.....

Hope it will help...

7. yjusa

yjusa Member

Oops sorry.. Please disregard about posting #2 IPS patch thing. It was for emulator issues that I had with save problem.. Then I still don't know how I solve my Pokemon save issues on DS console. Anyway I tried, but replacing save file will work as option.

Sorry.