1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i can't play the rumble fish

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by works9, Jan 19, 2007.

1. works9

works9 Guest

i bought the rumble fish for my ps2 and i can't get it to work...i'm using a magic slide 2.0 and after i swap games, i see the blue on the tv screen and then black...nothing happens...do i need to buy a newer version of the magic slide...thanx in advance

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

if you bought the game if it's original you dont need swapmagic

if it's a backup it may need zoneloader ,or it may need a rebuild

3. works9

works9 Guest

yeah, i bought the game but it's jap and i have a us ps2 so i know i need a magic slide to make it work...i tried zoneloader like u suggested and it doesn't work...after i take out the magic slide, i put in zoneloader, it loads up, i swap it with the orginal game and it's still just a black screen...right now im in the process of reading some rebuilding guides, but i dont know...if anyone did a rebuild for this game please let me know...

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

5. works9

works9 Guest

ok, so i rebuilt the game and it works...it freezes a little in the intro, but i'm sure that's because i burned it at a high speed...i'll burn it later today at a lower one and report back... thanx to everyone that helped me...