1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cant put videos on my psp...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Virgilio2, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Virgilio2

Virgilio2 Guest

No matter what i do i can't get my videos to play on my psp. i downloaded some mp4's from a website that says there movies will play on a psp. First i tried putting the video in the VIDEO folder then i tried putting it it in the MP_ROOT folder under 100MNV01 then i tried putting it in the 101ANV01 folder. NOTHING works i even tried converting the same file except downloaded in avi format using avidemux but it still says corrupted data. i even made sure to rename the file to look like M4Vxxxxx.MP4 still nothing...any help would be greatly appreciated. by the way running 3.71 M33 firmware with a TA-082 motherboard. Also dont tell me to use a different conversion app because most the ones you suggest can only run on windows and im running Linux.

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

3. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yea use that guide. im just curois, what do you think ur mobo has to do with playing videos lol :) ?