1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can't Rip Movies With DVD XCopy Express 3.2.1

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by dinomusic, May 19, 2004.

1. dinomusic

dinomusic Member

Greetings!
    I can't burn some of the movies that I OWN because I am getting a CSS error even though this version should have a ripper in it. (EG. The MAtrix- Reloaded). Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. hijacker

hijacker Guest

Try using DVDShrink and Nero.I bought DVD-x-Copy express and it don't work for me.My movie will burn but it will not play.That was the worst money I spent on software.321 studios tech support also sucks.

4. Nephilim

What hijacker said too!

5. dinomusic

dinomusic Member

thanks. you know i can only make copies of 'netflix' movies with DVD Copy Express. i cant even make a copy of a copy. has anybody had that problem also. and what program, if any, can make a copy of a original 'store bought' dvd movie.

6. Nephilim

Have a look at DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink, both are free and about as good as it gets :) There's tons of info on both around here.

7. siber

siber Regular member

dinomusic: Explain that again. We cannot condone copying movies you have rented through Netflix or any other company. Nevertheless, it does not sound right that you can copy 'Netflix' movies but not movies you have bought. There really is no logical explanation for that. Start all over and tell us again what goes wrong. By now you know that many of us are not very fond of DVDXCopy but it could be that it is not responsable for your present problems. As a matter of fact, I don't think it is. Give us as many details as you can. There are some very smart people in this forum and, believe me, I am not including myself. Be patient and go over this thing one more time.