1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i cant rip resident evil 1 and the lion king 1 too

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by lanz16, Mar 29, 2007.

1. lanz16

lanz16 Member

i´ve tried to rip resident evil 1 with a lot of programs even with DVD decrypter and i just couldn´t do it. the same happened with the lion king. in ur post says that there are a lot of cells in the chapter one, but inthis 2 movies there aren´t there is only 1 cell, i need help to know which cells should i skip in resident evil 1. in the lion king DVD decrypter can rip everething except VTC_17 and there it is the main movie, co please somebody helpme wiht this 2 movies. It was easier to rip resident evil 2, i almost had no problems with that movie , and i dind know about this method when i ripped. ill wait for an answer

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2007
  3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

@lanz16....AAbbccdd gave you excellent advice. What you have to remember is DVDDecrypter is an old program now. It hasn't been updated so many newer movies won't be able to be ripped by DVDD. now if you have AnyDVD and DVDDecrypter at the same time, then DVDD will work because AnyDVD already took out the newer encryptions that are found on the latest DVDs! RipIt4me is the a great free program that works on all the movies out there. AnyDVD + CloneDVD2 is a member favorite around here that does everything, too, and is easy to use..... even for a newbie..... and has great quality! There are plenty of other programs out there too but these are the ones you really want!

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

and if your using anydvd with dvd decrypter do this vvvvvv

To use DVD Decrypter in conjunction with AnyDVD as stated per Olli ->OF SLYSOFT AND CLONEDVD

Proceed to the DVD Decrypter Opening Page - Tools - Settings

I/O Tab - Click on "Elby CDIO-Elaborate Bytes"

General Tab - un-check "Check For Structure Protection"

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

Aabbccdd........ you just taught me something about AnyDVD and DVDDecrypter! I just had both on at the same time! never knew you can set up DVDD to work with AnyDVD through the settings! nice job!!! you get a double A, AAbbccdd!~

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

IHoe, thank you SIR never to late to teach an old dog new tricks. and that would include me also lol

7. ironD

ironD Guest

Didn't know that myselt, and I use Ripit4Me all the time

D

8. lanz16

lanz16 Member

i have already tried woth those programs, anyDVD, DVD2DVD, clone DVD, DVDD,smart ripper, DVD region CSS free, DVD fab decrypter, (gold, platinium),DVD washer,ifoedit , DVD remake, i´ve already used all this and nothing work. so please i need help to backup my movies.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

10. lanz16

lanz16 Member

yes ive already tried that too, i finally copied the movie of the lion king i did it with DVD Decrypter in ISO mode with anyDVD an then i used the shrink DVD. but i still have problems with resident evil. thanks anyway with the tip of the firmware

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

clonedvd 2 + anydvd will do that movie with no problem

12. lanz16

lanz16 Member

that didnt work either but thanks for trying

13. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

then you either have a bad/scratched DVD or you need to update to a newer drive/burner that can transcode dvds better