1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i can't see my umd icon on game menu,,please help!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by CoRn3tTo, Apr 4, 2007.

1. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

i got my friends psp,now he is in 2.71 using devhook, he wanted to be like mine 3.03oe-c to be able to customize,so i will upgrade his psp to 3.03oe-c,, but then

when i fully turned off his psp, then an hour ago,,i open it again,,it only open the xmb wave,,and no xmb's(no menu showing) then i wait for a min,then still nothing! then i eject the umd inserted, then the menu appeard,,then when i choose in the game menu and try to play something,,,i can't seem to find UMD icon there,,there are only 3 icons there, game sharing,,savedata and mem stick

what is this kind of prob? and how can i fix this,,,

PLEASE HELP,,

2. fultonla

fultonla Guest

so correct me if im wrong you downgraded his 2.71 ps then upgraded to 3.03 oe-c (i am asuming all went well.) then after you added a custom topmenu .rco file this started happening right?

if so the rco file is probably corupt and you should use a different one.

hope this helps

3. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

no,,i did not yet do anything on his psp,
    his psp is using devhook, when i try to check what firmware he have,,he is on 2.71

but when i full turn off his psp,,then turn back on,,no xmb showing,,,when i eject the umd,thats the only time that xmb shows,
    then when i go to game menu,,,no umd icon, there should be certificate utility,umd,update to x.xx icons,,but nothing shows exept the game sharing savedata and memstick,,,

4. fultonla

fultonla Guest

just try reformatting the mem stick downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.03 oe-c