1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can't Unbrick my PSP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by HiBye, Jun 13, 2007.

1. HiBye

HiBye Member

I've tried looking all over the forums and tried different methods to get my PSP unbricked but none have been successful.
    I accidentally bricked it when i was trying to upgrade from 3.03 to the next one (I cant remember what it was exactly) but instead i was a retard and downloaded 3.40-A and tried to upgrade to that. Now when I turn on my PSP all there is a black screen. I can access recovery mode, but when i tried putting the 1.5 Eboot file in the recovery folder and running it, nothing happened. It just turned black again and the MS loaded for like 2 seconds than stopped. I also got "New Recovery" and booted it from recovery mode but everything was in another language and there was no readme file.

What should I do? Assume I reformatted my MS cause I have too many different files from trying to unbrick it that I dont know whats what now.

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u need a whole recovery folder, not the 1.50 eboot. google PSP RECOVERY

3. pspboydee

pspboydee Regular member

HiBye, use the link to easy installer in my sig has every thing you need

4. HiBye

HiBye Member

ok thx guys, will do.