1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know there is to many??????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by beegle, Aug 27, 2007.

1. beegle

beegle Member

I am thinking about getting a custom firmware so i can play playstation games shit like that. But i don't know what firmware is what!? I see on here 3.52 m33 & 3.30 0E-A what is the difference? And can i play Japanese games? Because i only want to play the playstation Japanese wrestling games. And if i do this can i also have pspWxp too? Thanks!

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Get 3.52 M33, it'll do everything you want it to (and more).

3. beegle

beegle Member

How do i install it? And where is the best place to get Japanese playstation wrestling games?

4. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

First of all, what firmware are you on at the moment?

Not really sure about the games, but try some torrent sites. (isohunt.com, piratebay.org, torrentspy.com)

5. beegle

beegle Member

I am using 3.52 also if i do get 3.52 m33 would god of war still run on a custom firmware?

6. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

OK, you can't use conventional means to downgrade this firmware, you will need to find/buy/borrow a Jig-Kick (Pandora battery) from someone, either a friend, ebay, aD etc.

A Jig-Kick is designed to unbrick a bricked PSP, and recover it to firmware 1.50, but it can also be used on PSPs to downgrade them.

After you've downgraded you can go straight up to 3.52 M33. And yes, unless God of War needs a higher firmware than official 3.52 then it will run on 3.52 M33. If it is a higher firmware (3.60) then you can bet a new custom firmware 3.60 M33 will come out pretty quickly.

7. beegle

beegle Member

I thought Pandora battery was free software to download?

8. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

It is, but you need a homebrew-enabled psp to flash the battery into a Pandora's Battery.

9. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

And following on from that: You can't make it, so you'll need to get someone else to do it (A friend with a 1.50/CFW PSP or buying one ready converted).

10. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

some people are saying that 3.60 is only available on the PSP Slim.but i think that "3.60M33" would be made for old PSPs aswell as it's a hacked fw and i trust M33 that they can hack it.sorry for off-topic stuff.

11. beegle

beegle Member

I will just wait in till a updated software that can downgrade to a 3.52 to 1.50 comes out, i hope soon.

12. stevetc99

stevetc99 Member

you might wait for a while do you know anyone else hoo was a psp couse if its 2.71 you could put hend on and put your batt and ms in it and do it with out leaving anything but good stuff for the owner