1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know what to think or how to feel!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by trigga71, Jun 26, 2007.

1. trigga71

trigga71 Regular member

Im usally a very calm and reasonable person. But now that me and shal (my GF or 3 years)broke up i was confused and waiting for her to i guess you could say come around. She was "thinking". We have been through alot together, had a kid bought our first house among other things, and were only 20 & 21. Now during that time there were bumps in the road as with any young espeally with a kid couple would have. Well i guess there were more bumps than i was lead to belive. Im not inicont on flirting with girls only once and skiny dipping without her ,etc. But now that were brokein up (we broke up Saturday Night) I find out that she already has or had and boyfriend. Now we were together all day Sunday,We still live together. Its now tuesday and they have already gone out on what you would call a date. One day to find a new guy!?!?!??? Now let me just go back and say this whole thing started because of a guy named Andy(thats also who she is "dating" now. Now im not blaming just Andy because it does not matter how you slice it takes two to tango. But Andy (from what i was told by Shal) knows "her situation", Aparently meaning ina relationship but unhappy. So he was willing to break up a maybe not happy home, but a home all the same. Now the kicker to me is that i think something is going on. I have learned from the past that when you think that its most likely happening, But to my disbelieve (not really it just sounded good) her friends and her and him hang out after work. Now i dont know what friends she or you guys have but mine would most likely pull me to the side and chat with me a little bit about the situation.

Well thats it just thought i would vent a little bit.

What Doesn't kill me will only make me stronger, And i dont know how much stronger i can get.

Mike

2. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Think of the kid mate. How is that going legal and such? If your partner (ex-partner) is soo unstable with the people she meet's, your son (Or daughter) shouldn't be with her. You seem fully capable of looking after a child after I read your post (although that isn't much to go on.) But it seems you're intelligent and responsible. Forget her, easier said then done. But niether you nor your kid need that woman.

If you think you are capable of raising a kid better then his mom could, I would push for custody. If you care for the kid, and think you can provide a better home (more stable) then your ex can, I'd say he'd be better off with you. But think long and hard, a kid is a lifelong responsibility, but I think you should give it a go and try your damndest. Too many kids these days grow up without real 'fathers'.

Good luck with any path you choose to carry out.

~Nicht

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

few people meet their lifelong mates that early in life. you found one and got a little more serious than normal before life showed you she's not the one.

sounds like a nut to me. take the kid, be a good father, and find a new woman. ^,^

guys with kids attract womenz. :)

4. trigga71

trigga71 Regular member

I have a daughter,her b-day is in August, which is better to attracted girls with :)

Well so far there isnt legal stuff stuff to talk about. We live in SC which means if your not married then the father has no rights, as far as i have been told. Which wont stop me from getting custody if it come to that. My main consern is my daughter (Makenzie) and the house. I think im really pissed that we have only had the newly built house for 2 months and SC law is if we sale before living/owning it before 2 years we get penalized on what ever we make off the sale.

5. hursty

hursty Active member

Aye,good ridance i'd say tbh.....no woman leaves for nothing...they always got some deep down plan,and another guy is the main reason
    If a woman says there nobody else,dont believe um
    i was with a biatch for 7 years,we finished,week later she shacked up with another geezer..i mean,yeah right,pls,...dont tell me "we just met"

Best thing that happened to me,and i am damn sure its will be the best thing that happened to you
    s**t happens,and its probably s**t for you now,but it will change,and you will look back,and wondered what you ever saw in her in the first place,and that you really never loved her at all

6. trigga71

trigga71 Regular member

Well said i must say.

7. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

well it is good that it happen now instead of ten years down the road and three more kids, thing happen for a reason and it is for the good, and in the early part of things we can't understand the good in it, and like you said it takes two to tango, and you never know you might get back togeather, but you can always forgive but you will never forget, the one thing you have to make your highest thing is the child just keep her close to your heart and make the best of things, also there are plenty of fish in the sea.