1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I downloaded Saints Row from BitLord, BUT I OWN THE GAME How do i get it to my Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Andrish, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Andrish

Andrish Guest

Hi, I am sorry if the dietailsw have been posted i COULDNT find it, I downloaded Saints Row from BitLord, How do i get it to my Xbox 360 theese are the files

http://torrentspy.com/torrent/955199/Saints_Row_PAL_XBOX360_MRN?tab=files
    please can some one give me detailed instuctions of what to do, thanks, and i am new to this, so excuse my n00bness

Regards, Andrew

2. Andrish

Andrish Guest

Also. Wich CD/DVDD(-r/rw) would i need, thanks

3. Gr8Modder

Gr8Modder Guest

sorry but there is no excuse for stupidity, downloading is illegal, go buy the game

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

of course you do own the original copy of the game and i presume you cant figure out how to back it up yourself right ;)

the files look like winrar achives, once downloaded extract the files and report back of what's in them

you need DVD+R DL to burn the game - preferably verbatim

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

install winrar then in one of the files right click ,extract here it should create an iso

then see this guide
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/359114

you should edit your post and remove that link you cant post direct links to torrents files

6. Andrish

Andrish Guest

Thank you for your help, but when you say extract here what does that meen?>

7. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

right click-->extract here

8. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

it means that it will extract the iso to the same folder of the rar files but you can choose another folder

right click ,extract files ,then choose the destination that you want

9. Andrish

Andrish Guest

thank you very much, I own a DVDR/RW would it be eiser to import the game and is it possible with this drive? ty

10. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Did you flash the DVD drive on you 360 yet? You aren't playing any burned game until you do that.

11. Andrish

Andrish Guest

First of all I haven't done it, Second how do you do it please and thrid, Can it damdge my Xbox 360 in anyway? thanks

12. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

I disagree with all of your comments but will just address the latter...Going by your "im equal with seniors here" in your signature this would mean you should know that downloading is not illegal. This is the internet and people ALL over the world post here and their laws differ from where you might be from so I think we can understimate you.

His post is fine. As long as when you click that link it DOES NOT start downloading anything (torrent or iso). That link TAKES you to a site that has a torrent but it is not hotlinked here.

13. BryanNH_3

BryanNH_3 Regular member

You are right, downloading may not be illegal everywhere, but if you purchased an xbox, you then agreed to comply with M$'s restrictions on it, including not modifying their hardware ... but aside from all that, why download and spend ALL that time trying to get an illegal copy when you can get games from ebay or get them used on gamestop? Its the people hwo make MS up their security and don't buy the games who also make the prices go up because you don't contribute to MS ... lame!

14. Gr8Modder

Gr8Modder Guest

and modifying the xbox to run burned games that are downloaded is illegal, and i can prove on every level of modding that i am equal to ever senoir member here...

15. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Maybe I'm missing something here.... but you jump up on your soapbox and start preaching about how modifing the xbox and downloading is illegal... yet you go by "Gr8Modder" and claim to have the modding skills of senior members??? What's your problem?

16. billz

billz Active member

hey, give the guy a break he didn't say senior members, he said senior Im imagine there's a grandma floating round here that he could gr8tly pwn with his modding skills :p

17. modster

modster Regular member

Can we all just get along?

cheers

18. BryanNH_3

BryanNH_3 Regular member

We absolutely can, but wouldn't you agree that downloading games, modding your xbox, and circumventing security measures are all things that would in turn increas the prices of games and systems? If companies like MS & Sony didn't have to put these measures in place, then they would spend less money on research & dev to prevent people like the ones in this forum from doing what they want to do!

And anyways, with all the time wasted in trying to get it to work, and then the money for the DL coasters and the workable discs, you could have already been playing the game if you just bought it!

19. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

360 Mods is a website that is all about modding your Xbox 360, so that you can play backups. They have video tutorials, and have a PDF file, that goes through the whole process of modding your 360. I would go here if you need any help with understanding Flashing your System etc. This place has helped me a whole lot.

20. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Sorry then my mistake

Last edited: Jan 16, 2007